1. Barat, Agnes Hajdu. 2007. Human perception and knowledge organization: visual imagery. Library Hi Tech 25, no. 3: 338-51.
2. Chen, Chaomei. 2007. Holistic sense-making: conflicting opinions, creative ideas, and collective intelligence. Library Hi Tech 25, no. 3: 311-27.
3. Enser, Peter G. B., Christine J. Sandom, Jonathon S. Hare, and Paul H. Lewis. 2007. Facing the reality of semantic image retrieval. Journal of Documentation 63, no. 4: 465-81.
4. Hepworth, Mark. 2004. A Framework for Understanding User Requirements for an Information Service: Defining the Needs of Informal Carers. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology 55, no. 8: 695-708.
5. Jacob, Elin K., and Aaron Loehrlein. 2003. What ontologies are not:a [draft] theoretical framework for the analysis of representational systems. Presented at School of Library and Information Science, Indiana University-Bloomington.
6. Kipp, Margaret E. I, and D. Grant Campbell. 2006. Patterns and inconsistencies in collaborative tagging systems: an examination of tagging practices. Proceedings of the 2006 Annual Meeting of the American Society for Information Science and Technology.
7. Kipp, Margaret E. I. 2007. Tagging for Health Information Organisation and Retrieval. Poster presented at Joint Conference on Digital Libraries.
8. Kipp, Margaret E. I. 2007. Tagging Practices on Research Oriented Social Bookmarking Sites. Presented at Canadian Association for Information Science.
9. Pattern, Dave. 2007. Are you happy with your OPAC? Update 6, no. 10: 32-34.